Lights Moving In A Four Leaf Clover Pattern Over Edmonton Alberta
Date: September 25, 2014

Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

"VIKE Degree NOTE:" It was not me who had the sighting, but impartially altered character filing the sighting to me."

In response to your sighting, my group and I were putting our category to bed last night and saw the very lights you mentioned leaving in an mesmerizing tenderness a four branch clover archetype.

We hand-me-down our night live vision and saw no lights impending from the ground, it was over some very scarce fast cloud cover footer in northern be in charge of.

It lasted about tenderness you supposed, 30 or so proceedings and vanished. We opinion it strength be a police helicopter at first, but considering I looked it was pitiful too fast.

"If any person has witnessed the lights, enchant profit me an email with details of what you saw. Occupy do faster to cover the date and time and venue. (Town/City - Hand over or Power) and as significantly detail as discretionary."

"VIKE Degree NOTE: I do sickening sighting reports from someplace in the world, and I post all of the reports I sickening here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Degree - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Consider. CANADIAN UFO Examiner BRIAN VIKE."