Ufo Spotted Over Dorking Uk Ufo News
By www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk8-1-13 A POSSIBLE UFO sighting has been reported, involving mysterious red and orange lights in the skies over Dorking.... a town resident named only as Aaron reported seeing the lights - which did not move in the same way as regular aircraft - as he walked towards Box Hill at 10.15pm on Thursday August 29).He wrote: "I was walking to my girlfriend's house like I do every night around this time. This is my first ever experience of seeing a UFO."I was looking from Dorking towards Box Hill. I saw three bright orange lights in a perfect row which stood out to me in the clear night sky as they where bigger than your average bright object in the night sky....Continue Reading... See Also:UFOs Over Cow Field in Stamford, UK VIDEO UFO Photographed Over East Hull (UK) UFO NEWS Disc-Shaped UFOs Photographed Over Bracknell, UK SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCERead more >>