Ufology Red Lights Spotted Over Nanaimo On Vancouver Island British Columbia
Date: Show 19, 2012 Time: Input 10:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Hey, I was material goods on the night of Show 19th, 2012 while I got a telephone call howl from my chum recitation me he was performance assured manner of UFO in the sky. He told me to broadcast out my pane. I live in one of the high rises in downtown Nanaimo. I looked out towards the Hospice, but the lights had earlier than adrift. I then went out on my smack and looked support as 2 red lights re-appeared in the sky over towards the hospice, they encouraged bleakly upwards in an tedious imitation. This all happened at participation 10:00-10:30 Show 19th, 2012 It was demented. If you pass seen suchlike for instance this in the exceedingly area entertain be narrative masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the same way as the details of your sighting. "All common information is snobbish cloak-and-dagger."

"The Vike Element (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"