Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time
MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Dampen Succeed. The skies were gauzy for late afternoon and the weather was very perpendicular.

I was at stock in the company of a kaput ankle and was sitting in my den, facade West and my 83 engagement old mother was in the vivacious room, near-term to anywhere I was sitting. The vivacious room faces West also.

It was in the environs of 4:30 or a muffled last in the afternoon to the same extent hotheadedly the room I was sitting in became arena black. I looked up and glanced out the windowpane in van of me and it was arena black unfettered also. My first and show the way forethought was that this was a UFO. I don't understand why I forethought that?

Ill-advisedly, no matter which returned to era, as it was beforehand. I looked at the measure, but the time was no well-defined. I forethought by chance my eyes were playing deceit on me, so I called trendy the other room and aimed to my mother, who was reading in introduce, "So was THAT?" I forethought she would say nonentity happened, but her key in unquestionable my live through to the same extent she responded in the company of, "I don't understand, but the signal room quadrangle went dead on black for at bare minimum two seconds."

We talked for a few minutes as we every one wondered if by chance one of the airplanes from the Air Succeed was returning to a base and flew overhead, perchance preventive the sun. But, neither of us heard any rumpus at all. And, we may perhaps not citation out how no matter which may perhaps be so hefty as to block up out the sun utterly and turn a gauzy afternoon trendy the norm of the night for a few seconds.

The near-term day, Monday Regal 16th, a friend gone down over who lives merely about 4 miles in a daze in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he aimed, "No". Acquaint with was nonentity in print about it in the news.

I had astute two very life-threatening thoughts of Alien contact prefer in the mid 1990's. But, I don't understand if what in folks thoughts are real. Yet in the company of this, every one my mother and I did live through a normal afternoon turn trendy fantastic misery deteriorating any rumpus or paint the town red else confirming the live through.

Anew, the first forethought that entered my follow for quite a lot of weird suit was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a learner available in Eugene, Oregon. I conduct my GED and I'm studying to progress a laptop programmer. (I recycled to work at Subway)

The proceedings I'm about to fact to you are real, and I didn't empty them up. Regarding 2 years ago I started noticing pathetic formless coincidences on radio and other media dressed in. Creatine in individual stood out as having peculiar clothes. If at all possible let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I upmarket there's a speak to cable between schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've in actual fact awkward a lot about the emotional downfall Schizophrenia formerly the proceedings took bay.

Regarding a engagement and a half ago I was at stock aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I greeting to see if these chakra points would do what if I located the stones on them. At this enormously time I was loot pregnenolone, DHEA, and probably creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after using up spread at my house. I went unfettered and I saw a blue instant of light hit the ground a few feet in van of me. Just the once I went prefer jailed my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm pacific time and I started tryout voices chanting someone's alias.

I woke up the near-term dawning and the person's alias had tainted. The near-term thing I did was report this site to mufon's ufo network. I understand you're probably contemplative "Hey he's illogical" and I conduct been lessen to a emotional hospital for this very suit. In fact I've full-fledged to trust it as a emotional Protest not considering having aliens cash me up at night in my thoughts. Let me tell you guys, it's not quadrangle catnap paralysis. If you've perpetually had the live through of waking up at night, and not being able to move next you understand what catnap paralysis is bearing in mind. Adroitly I'm available to tell you that it IS NOT Merely Siesta PARALYSIS bearing in mind they're saying! Don't fit into the slur... competently... Game to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, next lucifer star of the dawning, and next aliens. Unassailable all I understand is that they're strong and they're persistent me.

NOTE: yeah, I understand what your contemplative. Occasionally, ornaments bearing in mind this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm exactly sure it strength never be investigated. So, I disc these accounts rob to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I also included the taking into account loud noise that was forwarded to me a few days ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a friend of the investigate): I had been camping in the wood in the company of quite a lot of links and had gotten up hasty for a jogging group. It was quiet mistiness and stormy as I ran on a big den trajectory inoperative the unbroken length of the wood. Ill-advisedly, my glassy on effective was hotheadedly kaput by no matter which strange. In van of me (about 40 meters in a daze) introduce were strange lights at a hit the highest point of about 2 meters. At first I forethought it may perhaps be streetlights, located inoperative the side method brief from the beach to the seaboard trajectory unfettered the wood. But no matter which was not nation-state. Wearing a few seconds I gone down effective and noted in the company of important be unsure that no matter which very manageable to 2 round phosphorescent fresh eyes were coming upfront just before me. Somewhat bewildered by the deviant phenomena I now began tryout a strong purring rational comparable to that generated by an electrical division. Chance surrounding in the difficult authority I started effective at a lasting rate, irregularly looking prefer at the fresh straightforward stock. By now the fresh eyes had spent, nevertheless at about 2km from the site of the novel encounter I over saw the enormously or comparable eyes this time fixed of me, emergence me as formerly. Not worldly wise what to do and exactly nervous by the situation I took on a well-defined path towards beach area. Arriving at the beach, I looked prefer to the stock of the greenish eyes and noticed a reddish ashen featherlike comparable from folks of a car's break lights that seemed to suspend up trendy the foliage. I next continued on the path towards the sea in the authority of Hold di Cecina.

Care for unharmed now but engrossed by the full to bursting moon reflecting on the sea and from the rising sun that was about to break over the foliage, I paused to look for a problem of photos in the company of my cellphone. It was ahead of 6:20am. I next took the path prefer to the Cenina camping object. I walked a surly hold back until I came spanning two relatives loot a coat on the coast. This image of unsophisticated relatives taxing to casual down seemed to be exactly faithful, if not for the individual elements in folks two figures that led to a screeching in my progress. Paramount rotund in the company of the comfort of recently encountering company, in the near-term peak I was in custody by a bad mood of interrupt and uneasiness to the same extent I noticed (from about 35-40 feet in a daze) the significant environment of the two relatives.

I first noticed that their number and personage proportions were comparable to folks of private of 5 to 7 years of age. But these were not normal private, the sun reflected on the prefer of their smooth shiny old heads. The two creatures hotheadedly ran out of the water in a in their natural habitat way protection their arms tired pushy so bitty and fading of indulgence, as if they were broken and out of control. I may perhaps merely draw a distinction their aerobics to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers increase by two as ache as normal humans. At this given blinded by nervousness but earn heaps to advise their forms for a few interminable seconds, my instincts took over and I turned surrounding to fail to spot this vision.

I ran for about five minutes until I came spanning a guy walking his dog...at this given I was able to advertisement a sigh of good thing. Highly developed that day, I returned to the shed of sand anywhere I had seen the two muffled old men and found hundreds of strange way which I photographed in the company of my cellphone. I found well-defined types of prints, quite a lot of confident belonging to the muffled men and others to great creatures. I also found three paltry figures completed out of stone and firewood of wood, located side by side and about five feet every person.

NOTE: I was hoping to enclose quite a lot of of the photographic evidence. If I do, I strength post an update...Lon

Unexplained Encounters, Plain Dreams and Despondent Instantaneous