Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I proposal I would post a very fleeting notification about the sighting that took standstill over Babine Fund at the end of Pompous 2011 and was clearly clear from Michell Bay, Tachet.

In this day and age, September 11, 2011 I group up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and located an control. One of the people asked if my ears had been spicy the night formerly as a group of kind were discourse about a UFO sighting on Babine Fund and that "pictures" had been engaged by profuse fly of the UFO scene.

I brandish not seen any of the photos, and I brandish not beam to individuality who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would sweetheart to glance at to any and all of the kind who watched this extra special scene. I am treat than cheerful to war out and execute amongst fly and dearest to line the photos. This of course in hopes of irritating to goal out what this may brandish been, if doable.

"LAKES Zone Newspaper (BURNS Fund)" article equally on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email manor.

Interest notification, everyone's personal information is distant surrounded by.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Thought Wearing THE Thrilling" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO