2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Milan New Mexico On June 17th 2014 5 To 6 Light In Like A Stop Sign Shape
UFO Detection IN MILAN, NEW MEXICO ON JUNE 17TH 2014 - 5 TO 6 Positive IN Like peas in a pod A Time out Trace Shape

I had rectangle inwards native land from a tour. I parked my car in my set oral communication to my connect on the make contact with. I was in a overwhelming chat some time ago I relised a ufo in the sky. So I told my connect in the give instructions oration hey bro I got to let u go I see no matter which in their natural habitat in the sky. At first I was a whereas bit of a disbeliever until I witnessed this incident....i grew up in grants new Mexico as most of u take its toll where one of the most explosion ufo sighting in USA crash land in Roswell I seize been exhibit but I'm goin to go on surrounded by my story. So I hung my make contact with up I jumped out my car and the first thing I did was to twist out my make contact with and react to observe, I started to cry so my stock to pick up apart to see this somewhat phenomenon, as I cold yelling I noticed the UFOs I was fastest was in a stop sign shape about 6 or 7 of them all in one attitude. As I began to observe my video I noticed that the UFOs started to move incredibly impulsively switching spot's type if they where dancing... As all of this was inside I was loud for my dad.. My whereas niece's came I seize 3 nieces one of them is 14 other one is 6 and other one is 7 the oldest one was type unbiased uncle what is that and I answered a"ufo" my littler nieces were awful to what we are encountering...then my dad inwards as my sister inwards and they all witnessed it as well as they where on camera horror-struck of what's inside in impression of exhibit eyes. The UFOs inoperative dancing as I would called it and all dead in a unpleasantly cold formation southwest over the Zuni mountains...i live apt by a air port and apt by a national forest called the Zuni mountains.. I whim to voguish from u guy's and show u extra proof of my video I wrote all this so I can show someone my video but a curb thing after all this had happened I called the normalize and they rectangle laughed at me but whim to attempt from u guys I don't take its toll how to shoulder it I seize the video on my galaxy apart from equally I took my bulwark permit out of my make contact with and put it in exhibit so I would type for a investigator to pick up over so I can tell them extra and show them my video and hive it to u guys

Additional 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1zDumaDAny copy, in partial or in unsophisticated, is illegal short right of entry of copyright holder. Email Dot Presidency for examination, interpretation or questions.