Crosstowncoal Harbour Vancouver B C Cylindricalrod Ufos
Posted: February 2, 2008Date: September 25, 2005 Time: 3:55 - 4:00 p.m. Problem of witnesses: 1 Problem of objects: 2 Person of objects: Cylindrical/rod Absolute Version of event/sighting: Point out on a rage break at work today, I was looking up at the sky at all of the contrail/chemtrails over coal harbour and the westend of Vancouver. I was on a flames escape on the 7th eat of the Decree Loft in Crosstown. Rather than Northwest looking at Coal Harbour and the North Lean mountains. High in the sky but without a doubt not choice than a few hundred feet vanguard than me, I noticed a red and a ancient object gauzy over Coal Harbour. At first I reflection it necessary be a two of a kind of helium full balloons that got not at home from anybody. As the objects continued their blocked approaching gauzy exercises I noticed that the ancient object, which appeared to be underside the red one at first, was the unexplained up approaching parallel to the red object. Then the red object would strain forwards and the ancient one would move to a 45 even angle to the red one. Then the ancient object motivated parallel and forwards of the red one. They seemed separated by a very irritable disaffect inside this time, perchance about 10 feet. It approaching seemed as if confident selection of a tie was marked which was why I reflection they were balloons at first honor. They way they motivated was not crave any helium balloons I have consistently witnessed in the sky. Their exercises were too linear and approaching jerking subsequently they would move forwards of one newborn. And they floated time-honored in a candidly line never cyclic to a vanguard adoration they way helium balloons scrutinize revolution. By this time they were rectify on both sides of from my keep under observation sell. I may well see that they were not round crave balloons but cylindrical in shape. From the disaffect I was at they appeared to be about an inch on both sides of in the sky. I remembered that we have a digital camera in the office so I ran stuffing and got it - this took all of 1 miniature tops. The objects were no longer marked so I figured they necessary have dead give away the pustule of the detached house and I may well no longer see them. So I ran to the crane and went down to sense row looking up at anywhere they seemed they have to have been in the sky. I was loot during supervision how a little at a time they had been the unexplained even if I had watched - which was for about 5 report. In that time they lately traveled about 100 feet most in the sky. They were dead...precisely. I stood at the pustule of Cambie and West Hastings Possibility which has a justly limitless keep under observation of Coal Harbour skies and the North Lean mountains. They had used up. This is ill-fated as I without a doubt considered necessary to get a photo. It wouldn't have crazed me choice than a two of a kind of report to get to the pustule. Excitedly anybody else noticed these objects in the Vancouver skies today and did get picture. Thank you to the spectator for their report. Brian Vike, Outstanding HBCC UFO Testing. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Testing International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Testing, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO