2012 Ufos First Draw
Last year I got tired of the whining from the blogger whose UFO challenge I was following, so I decided to do my own draw this year. Because I have SO many UFOs, I am drawing two numbers each month. Not all of them are UFOs, about half are "kits," where I have gathered all the fabric and pattern for specific quilts and not made them yet. Both the numbers I drew last night are true UFOs:The first number drawn is #2, a lovely Japanese taupe quilt. I made one for a graduation gift last May and had enough blocks to make a second one. The pattern is from Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott. It's called "Pandora's Box." One of my long-armers, Connie Potter, found a quilting design with dragonflies just like the photo in the book.The second number drawn is 4A, and this is a true UFO. One of my 4-H'ers made a quilt just like this for a county fair project in about, oh, 2005? I started one also to proofread the directions, and it languished in the UFO bin ever since.So back to New Year's UFO party!

Origin: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com