Ufo Sighting In Alma Georgia On October 8Th 2011 Whiite Then Changed To Blue Pulsating Light Underneath Cloud Cover
I was going to a family reunion in South Georgia on 10/08/2011. I was s/b on I believe Highway U.S. 1 between Alma and Waycross, Georgia. The southern half of the skyline had clouds, the northern half was clear. I saw what appeared at first to be a star that was bright white in color but as I approached the object which was probably a mile or more in height, I noticed that it was not a star as the clouds would have obscured the light and this object was below the cloud line. At this point I asked my daughter to move from the rear to the front seat to look at what I thought may be a helicopter light as the light was stationary. As we drew closer to the lighted object, we noticed that it was now light blue and pulsating rapidly and at that time decided it may be a UFO. It was stationary and as I mentioned, it was rapidly pulsating what appeared to be a light blue light. We watched the object for another mile or so and as I was looking at the object, it vanished. It did not move away quickly, it just ceased to exist any longer.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.